The Changing Role of the CFO
Speaker: Julie Brown
Filter by questions posed to the panel
- How has the CFO’s role changed in the last 10-20 years?
- Why do you think more CFOs are becoming CEOs?
- What is the ideal relationship between CFO and CEO?
- What are the skills and experiences required of today’s CFO?
- How has the globalisation of business impacted the CFO's role?
- What mechanisms exist for CFOs to build their leadership skills?
- What is the CFO’s role in a company change programme?
- How should CFOs divide their time in terms of their responsibilities?
- Who should own risk management?
- What advice would you give to an aspiring CFO?
- What is the definition of a good business partner?