• Fantastic earning potential
• Inclusive and collaborative team culture
• State of the art office space including roof terrace
Founded in 2003, Criticaleye is the leading global community for board-level executives. We exist to provide our Members, who hail from Fortune 500 corporates through to private equity-backed businesses, with a safe, secure environment where they can develop further as leaders and, through access to the expertise and experiences of like-minded individuals, find the inspiration to improve organisational performance.
We are a fast-growing, agile company, constantly looking for solutions to deliver a high level of customer service to our members. Based in London, with an international office in Hong Kong. We take pride in delivering a personal, bespoke service to our members within a vibrant business community.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to appoint two senior Business Development Managers. These positions are responsible for commercially developing and leveraging relationships both with C-Suite prospects and senior HR and L&D executives to increase key account penetration. One role will specialise in the Private Equity space whilst the other will focus on energy and extractions.
With a genuine interest in business, the successful candidates will be intellectually curious, have the gravitas to speak credibly at the C-Suite level within large corporates and have a strong work ethic.
• Strategically manage a complex sales process
• Identify and target C-Level decisions makers in large firms
• Create and present compelling proposals that outline the company suite of solutions and how this will deliver ROI to the client
• Negotiate and close business while managing the client relationship throughout the sales and implementation process
• Engage with and advise senior level executives across a broad spectrum of industries and functions at Criticaleye events including chairing round tables and discussion groups
• Liaise with the Relationship Managers to ensure a smooth handover of new members
• Work collaboratively with colleagues in in the Marketing and Advisory teams to develop the product offering
• Full support from management and investment in your professional growth
• A chance to impact the organisation, its service offering and success as a whole
• Ability to attend and participate in Criticaleye events with decision-makers and Thought Leaders from some of the world’s pre-eminent companies, business schools and consultancies
• Dynamic and supportive team culture
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 7+ years’ experience in a business development role or similar
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Advanced commercial negotiation and networking skills
• Demonstrated experience building credibility with a senior-level client base
• Proven ability to sell bespoke solutions into HRD or C-level executives of organisations
• Commercially astute with the ability to analyse and research complex information
• Proactive and able to develop the service offering
• Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills and the ability to influence at board level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated and outcomes focused
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com