Home | Login | Contact

Who    What    Why



INSIGHTS



 COMMUNITY ARTICLE

Using AI to Succeed


This report by Accenture finds that AI systems can resolve about 80 per cent of customer interactions, leaving human experts to handle the other, more complex, 20 per cent.





Click here to download this insight



401 views




Related Insights

A New Slice of PII Rethinking Customer Value Turning Data into Actionable Insight
Other Insights Contributed by Accenture - Fenchurch Street:
Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace: The Role of Technology AI Explained: A Guide for Executives CFOs are the New Digital Apostles Achieving Sustainable Growth Through Hyper-Relevance Make your Wise Pivot to the New Put your Trust in Hyper-Relevance The X Factor: Competitive Agility Operate Like a Disrupter Reworking the Revolution Disruption Need Not Be An Enigma When She Rises, We All Rise Technology Vision 2018 What's Your Company's AI IQ? Brexit Supply Chain: Know Your Tipping Point Automation in Consumer Goods A New Slice of PII A New Slice of PII Investment Banking: Capitalising on Talent Gen Z Rising Harnessing the Power of Social Media Creating a Winning Geographic Strategy

Related Insights

Your Peers Also Read

The Future of the Workplace Private Equity Retreat - 2012 Reviewing Your Top Team as a New CEO Non-executive Director Retreat Research 2017 Making the Most of a Liquid Workforce