Engaging Through Culture Change
Transforming an organisation’s culture remains one of the hardest tasks on the leadership agenda. Robert Leeming speaks to Mark Scanlon, CEO of Personal Group, to find out how it’s done.
Key points include:
• How to go about carrying out a root and branch reformation of a company's culture
• The benefits of psychometric testing
• How to use employee engagement as a tool to change a company
• The role of HR during culture change
• The importance of a strong and united senior leadership team
Mark Scanlon, CEO, Personal Group
Community articles are produced directly by and for the Criticaleye Community.