Santander Trade Barometer
This report by Santander finds that 71 per cent of UK businesses are confident of growth in the next 12 months.
This article considers the following points:
- The ways that the UK's internationally trading businesses are preparing for a potential economic slowdown and the impact of Brexit.
- The need to create a stable, welcoming business environment to ensure that businesses increase their exports.
- The role Government, trade bodies and the private sector can play in providing the right environment for international trade.
- The support that can be offered to aspirational businesses to assist with their trading potential.
- How the UK can be reorientated to an export led model, with a transformative impact on the growth and prosperity of the UK as a whole.